Mastodon The Writing Desk: Haunted Week - Beware of Book Review!

31 October 2012

Haunted Week - Beware of Book Review!

{This Girl Reads}

Cheyenne's final challenge of Haunted Week is to review a scary book. The first one that came to mind was:

IT was a long time ago. I must have been a teenager, rapidly working my way through all Stephen King's books when I discovered this one. 

"They were just kids when they stumbled upon the horror within their hometown. Now, as adults, none of them can withstand the force that has drawn them all back to Derry, Maine, to face the nightmare without end, and the evil without a name..."

I never really liked clowns as a child. Even less so now I know they are really shape-shifters that feed off your deepest fears....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting